How do I prepare?
- We'll expect you to talk about your work. Be able to analyse and identify its strengths and weaknesses.
- Brush up on your knowledge of LCCA and the industry you're interested in.
- Research the course you're applying for. A good way to do this is to come to an open day.
- Be able to show that you're a team player and that you can manage time efficiently.
- Practice at home. Make sure you can say three things about every piece of work in your portfolio that aren't obvious just by looking at them.
What else do I need to know?
- Arrive on time and report to the main reception.
- Your interview will take around 20 to 30 minutes, but you should expect to remain on campus for up to two hours.
- You will be interviewed by at least two people, including a member of the course staff.
- You may have to participate in a group interview.