At LCCA, we offer a range of quality undergraduate and postgraduate courses in fashion, design and creative business delivered in partnership with TEF Gold awarded institute the University for the Creative Arts and what better way to find out all about them than attending a Virtual Open Day.
There are so many benefits of attending a digital open day, including the fact that you can stay at home and get all the information you need instantly – this is your ultimate taster experience!
It all starts here.
What to expect on the day:
- Explore our range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- Meet and chat with our expert programme leaders, dedicated to sharing their extensive industry knowledge
- Hear why students are making a smart choice by choosing to study courses in the creative industries
- Get your questions answered and find out which course is best suited to you
- Receive free advice from our dedicated Programme Consultants about your application
- You can listen and talk to current LCCA students and get an honest opinion on their experiences so far
Open Day Schedule:
|13:00||Welcome from Head of College, Dr. Kate Armstrong|
|13.15||Introduction to the academic team and LCCA way of life|
|13.35||Explore subject of interest in the course breakout room|
|14.15||Return to the main room|
|15:00||Goodbye from the team|