We are dedicated to ensuring more of the best and brightest individuals from around the world can benefit from a first-class education. That’s why we have a number of scholarships especially created to offer greater opportunities to ambitious individuals from many different walks of life, and from right around the world.
LCCA scholarships are only available to students applying for an LCCA undergraduate or postgraduate programme. Scholarships are awarded according to various criteria, including academic merit and the socio-economic status of a student. The amount awarded is at LCCA’s discretion.
The Deans scholarship
EU and Home students are both eligible.
Funded by: Executive Chairman & Founder, Sagi Hartov
Open to: Students who can demonstrate academic merits and will be considered based on their Qualifying Statement where applicants will describe how undertaking the programme of their choice will affect career, educational, and personal goals. Recipients of this award will be expected to act as ambassadors for LCCA and assist with marketing efforts once awarded.
Who can apply?
You can apply for an award if you:
- have an offer of a place on an undergraduate degree course at the London College of Contemporary Arts for 2017/18 entry (first year entry only); and
- are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at the London College of Contemporary Arts.
How are scholarship awarded?
Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
How do I apply?
Please note that we cannot consider applications received after the deadline. Remember that the scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- have an offer of a place on a course at LCCA for 2017/18 entry; and
- not currently be registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the London College of Contemporary Arts.
Please also note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your the London College of Contemporary Arts offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Complete the application form and return via email to email@example.com or return it to your programme consultant.
DOWNLOAD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
SPECIAL NOTE: The value of the scholarship awareded must not be disclosed to a third party under any circumstances. Breach of this will lead to immediate scholarship withdrawals.