Studying at LCCA may present you with an entirely different learning experience to that which you had at school or college. Your sessions will combine the following learning techniques in order to provide you with a wide knowledge and skillset relating to your chosen subject.
- Delivered by programme tutors or industry guest speakers
- Duration can range from thirty minutes to two hours
- Smaller class sizes (six to ten people)
- Opportunity to discuss your ideas and thoughts with others
- Practical sessions to develop your skills
- Studio based
- Galleries and museums
- Overseas research trips
- Work placements
Studying at LCCA means you have access to our fantastic facilities and your educational experience will be further enhanced by studying within the creative environment of a specialist arts institution.