Duration: 10 weeks
Schedule: Wednesday, 18:30 to 21:30
Intake Dates: Oct, Jan, Mar, May
Course Price: £600
Duration: 3 weeks
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 10:00 to 15:00
Intake Dates: Jun, Jul, Aug
Course Price: £1500
A part-time Fashion illustration course where we encourage creativity and try a different approach to drawing so people with different skill levels can partecipate. You will start from understanding lines and gradually building up the all figure playing with clothes and accessories and balancing everything using the right volume and space. After the first period you will finally use colours experimenting different techniques and media, looking at the Masters of Fashion illustration and supported by staff who are practicing professional with more than 10 years of expertise in higher education. In the final part of this course you will be able to develop your own style and present it in a portfolio of illustrations.
WHAT EXPERIENCE YOU WILL GET
By choosing to study part-time Creative Fashion Illustration at LCCA you will:
- Be introduced to drawing fashion illustrations using a creative and unique approach.
- Benefit from being taught by friendly and approachable staff who are practising professionals with extensive expertise in Higher Education.
- Develop your own style and presentational skills.
HOW IS THE COURSE TAUGHT?
Project work is supported by group workshops where you learn by following the tutor while practicing and by 1 to 1 tutorials where together with the tutor you will make adjustments and take your development in the right direction. You'll also be asked to develop peer and self-evaluation skills, which will be used in critical and professional capacities.
- Continuous assessment
- Portfolio of development
- Large professional-standard studios
- iMac computers
- Scanners and printers
- Career as a fashion illustrator
- Work in creative art fields
- Career in fashion studios
- Work across a range of disciplines in fashion, packaging, multimedia and advertisement