Awarding body: International Telematic University UNINETTUNO (Italy)
Delivery mode: Full-time
Duration: 18 months
Fees: EU/UK £7000 (scholarships available)
An exam will be completed by the student at the end of each online module on the UNINETTUNO's e-learn ing platform. The written exam will be scheduled online with a third part Proctor, according with the timetable of the programme. There will be an exam fee of 20 US Dollars in charge of the student.
Our MA programme will prepare you for a professional role within the multifaceted interior design industry.
Interior design is now being recognised as important in many aspects of modern life. More than just an aesthetical vocation, the design of a store, for example, has the potential to encourage customers to make a purchase.
Our course will teach you advanced skills in design, narrative and representation, covering a wide variety of typologies and scales. As well as this, you will develop the ability to critically review the effect global culture has on life styles and environments.
The course is split into 3 semesters.
During the first semester you will study modules in:
- History of Interior Design
- Research methodology
- Visual Communication of interior spaces
The second semester will consist of:
- Design and narratives
- Interior Design for corporate brands
- Interior Design for art and culture spaces
The third and final semester will focus solely on the dissertation.
WHAT WILL BE STUDIED
When engaging in practical work, you will be encouraged to adapt an individual style, ensuring that you graduate thoroughly prepared for a demanding industry role, equipped with something unique to offer your potential employers.
You will also gain a fascinating insight into the more theoretical aspects of the industry such as its background and history.
At the end of the 18 months you submit your dissertation for assessment; the quality of your dissertation will determine the outcome of your MA.
- Minimum qualifications:
- UK applicants: honours degree (2:2 or above) or equivalent in any subject
- Overseas applicants: any UK NARIC approved equivalent
- Language proficiency: minimum IELTS 5.5 in all bands, or equivalent
- Alternative - Students who fail to meet academic requirements can be assessed on their relevant work experience (3 years management experience minimum for mature study route)
- Plus CV, Photograph and 2 references
Our MA is ideal for those looking to begin a career within the interior design industry, or those seeking to further their current career within the same industry.
Our course may also lead you to pursue further education in the form of a PhD or PGCE.
APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
We have scholarships available for students from UK/EU countries. Apply now!