Reporting to the Videoblogg management team, the social media blogger is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy in a manner that supports marketing and customer support initiatives while increasing brand equity and social media awareness. This person is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, managing, and contributing to all social media channels in an effort to achieve corporate objectives while ensuring a consistent marketing message and strengthening our position in the market.
• Create video blogs based on assignments
• Create specified forms of user generated content
• Create and contribute to channels based on assignments
• Increase brand awareness
• Engage with schools, colleges and universities to gain opinion of the youth
• Interview members of the general public to gain public opinion
• Advertise for interviewees
• Attend and report on events, concerts, cinema, theatres and festivals
• Watch films and TV shows to spark commentary
• Ensure videos are shared across all formats of social media
• Moderate videos uploaded to the site
• Contribute to commentary and report breaches in membership
• Must be comfortable speaking in front of a video camera
• Access to a video camera and laptop would be an advantage
• Some experience of video editing would be an advantage
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Positive mental attitude with a strong work ethic
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Keeping up to date with current topics
• Ability to work on various projects simultaneously
• Confident and happy to speak to members of the public
• Knowledge and understanding of technology and ability to keep up with the latest social media trends
• Proven track record of engaging in an online community
If interested please send your CV and cover letter to: Seleste Bonin email@example.com
Candidates are required to do the following before an interview:
1. Register as a vlogger on www.videoblogg.com
2. Video review a recent movie, book, theatre or tv show (video phone will suffice) and upload to the site for us to discuss.
3. Follow us on twitter: @realvideoblogg
4. Research the site in preparation for interview.
5. Forward the link to us once the video has been uploaded; along with CV. He/She will then be contacted for an interview and subsequent trial day.