Based in central London, we are a friendly and busy fashion company.
• You will have a good understanding of fashion retouching and location & studio model shoots and still life shoots.
• You will have an eye for image manipulation and realistic adjustments of clothing.
• Main duties will be creating clipping paths, colour matching, style adjusting, skin corrections and multi layered comps.
• A knowledge of creating and adjusting fashion layouts in InDesign & Quark is also a requirement.
Key skills required:
• Advanced Photoshop CS5 – CC
• InDesign CS5 – CC
• Mac OS
• Outstanding understanding of retouching for the fashion industry; including colour correction, skin correction, detailed clipping paths, multi layered comps, clothing adjustments and alpha channels.
•Excellent attention to detail
If you have the right skills and are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to Graham Osborne at email@example.com
Please note that you will require an academic reference, if selected.