Livity, a youth marketing agency is recruiting young people to take part in creative workshops for different initiatives. Students get the chance to be co-creators of campaigns, content and communities.
What you get
• Successful attendees will have the opportunity to brainstorm ideas and be part of creative sessions
• Receive a cash incentive
• Have the opportunity to get under the skin of the creative development process for different initiatives.
• Gain access to creative industry professionals and receive mentoring
• Meet like-minded creative young people
• Have something new to add to your CV which outlines you’re involvement in creative workshops
How to apply
If you are interested in getting involved and for further detail email: firstname.lastname@example.org