Under the creative direction of Karl Lagerfeld – one of the world’s most influential and iconic designers – his namesake fashion house represents a modern approach to distribution, an innovative digital strategy and a global 360-degree vision that reflects the designer’s own style and soul.
The DNA of the KARL LAGERFELD portfolio is rooted in Kreative, iconiK, Kool and accessible-luxe apparel and accessories. The fashion house produces ready-to-wear for men and women, watches, eyewear, footwear, fragrance plus an elaborate selection of bags and small leather goods.
KARL LAGERFELD is continuously expanding its global retail presence to secure its position as one of the world’s leading lifestyle brands.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a strong and successful business with ambitious yet realistic growth plans. This position is responsible for achieving the sales and profit targets and report the results of your work to your Store Manager. You will work continuously on improving the service quality in the store and ensure that a store ambience is achieved in line with the corporate identity.
• Education - minimum bachelor degree
• Retail experience is desirable
• High level of customer service
• Great communication skills - communicate honestly, openly and constructively
• Contribute to an inclusive culture of diverse styles and talents working toward a clear purpose
• Styling skills and trend knowledge desirable
• Passion for fashion and Karl Lagerfeld brand
• You love working with international clients.
If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org