Would you be at home with Harrods?
We are looking for exceptional Sales Associates to join Luxury Linens, Crystal and Glass Rooms and Cookshop on a full time and part time basis.
Main requirements and tasks:
• As a strong seller, you will meet and exceed targets whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
• Passionate about your chosen area, you will build strong customer relations and impress with your thorough product knowledge.
• Experience in clienteling will be highly favourable.
• Working well with minimal supervision, you will be proactive with a keen eye for detail in order to maintain stock management and visual merchandising standards.
• Proven selling ability is essential to this role, as is a passion for Homewares.
• Comprehensive training will be provided to build up product knowledge, so you must be a fast-paced and eager learner.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a competitive salary and a generous employee discount and benefits package.
If you’re committed to customer comfort, apply online now: