Build your Portfolio with designing books
Great work experience with a new publishing company
• Designing the interior lay-out of books
• Designing the cover, spine and back using some else’s artwork
• Designing the cover, spine and back using your own artwork
• Designing a signature look for a series
• Should your artwork be used then your name is published inside with a link to your website to showcase your portfolio
• Flexible hours so you can organize work around your schedule
• Work from home
• Adobe Indesign and Photoshop or its alternative Scribus and Gimp
• Confident self-starter
• Able to work in a team
About Claret Press:
We are a new and innovative publishing house that provides premium services to authors. We publish quality literature that has been edited to a high standard. Our covers should be eye-catching and original, to attract readers and make the world sit up and take notice.
As a start-up, we work in small teams or individually to manage the production of the book from its idea through to its marketing. We’re friendly and ambitious, intending to grow and be a vibrant force in publishing.
Contact: Please send us a CV and samples of your work to email@example.com