Casumo as a company is a technology start-up formed in 2012. Casumo as a product is a recognized, award winning online casino. Casumo as a concept though, is literally a whole new universe. We’re not working with casino, we’re working with changing what the common perception of casino is. Through design, technology & innovation we aim to disrupt a young, but in many ways immature, industry by ignoring the rules.
We are founded upon a single promise: We want to deliver the world’s best gaming experience. No, it’s not just a bullet in our brand book, it’s a promise. We believe that design plays a key role in that goal.
Design for us is something central. From idea, to concept, to execution, designers are working together with a lot of different people to make other people smile, laugh, fall in love. For us, design is what makes sense of everything. But not only on a visual level. It’s about emotions and logic, and how it works, all combined.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for the talented designer who loves to work with great ideas at the core of each project and that embraces creativity in a highly collaborative environment. You love the craft & art of graphic design and you love to work hands on with projects. You have experience in both directing and producing ideas, concepts and products. For you, the execution and the process leading up to it is the outmost important thing. You have love for illustration & animation. You tend to work a lot with illustration, it’s something of your expertise.
Who you are?
• truly passionate about good design
• deeply in love with illustration & animation
• continuously up to date in the world of design
• reliable and experienced with delivering ideas & concepts
• artistically and creatively excellent (ie. completely out of your mind)
• experienced with typography & layout
• working mainly digitally (with Adobe software)
The position includes responsibilities such as:
• Working mainly with Casumo as a brand; conceptualising, visualising and producing ideas, concepts and products that will create an emotional bond to existing & potential players;
• Acting as a guardian of the Casumo brand & character and you are ultimately the one responsible for producing the final execution;
• Working with other designers and illustrators in a creative and very collaborative environment.
What Casumo offers?
The possibility and freedom to create something new and to make a real difference.
Brand new offices in the Ta’ Xbiex marina in sunny Malta, with views over ancient Valletta. A small, highly skilled, energetic and passionate team. Fully stocked soda fridges, fruits for everyone and occasional beers.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: Malki Tiwana email@example.com
Accommodations are available.
LCCA students, when applying should write in the subject of the email: CV - LCCA - (Candidate’s name) - Position Applied: Illustrator / Graphic Designer
Please also specify in the email whether you are interested in Internship or Job opportunity.