Are You A Social Media Star? Shine For Us!
We are a globally represented hairdressing chain in London, with over 50 locations worldwide. Our global Facebook page has over 17K LIKES and has been visited over 6K times while our global Twitter page has over 16K in followers.
As Social Media Intern you will be responsible for carrying out social media campaigns for the London location across various channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Excellent knowledge of social media sites, search engines, forums, blogs is a must.
Your other responsibilities will be:
• Working alongside the Marketing Manager in creating vision for the company's social media strategy
• Developing, testing, launching and adapting strategic engagement initiatives
• Executing a social media plan to drive acquisition and engagement
• Ensuring day to day trends are spotted and responsive content created
• Responding to users and engaging with them through commenting and answering their queries
• Finding, planning and posting relevant content so we stay on top of our game
• Building new audiences through creative social media campaigns and partnerships
• Reporting on metrics and ROI for participation in social media sites
• Building relationships with key influences and bloggers through social networking
• Strong understanding of social networking, a keen interest in digital
• Extremely social and creative
• Great attention to detail, including grammar and punctuation
• A passion for creative writing
• A broad interest in beauty industry is useful
• Eager to contribute as much as possible to help make the company a success
This placement/work experience would be a great opportunity for university students studying Marketing, PR or a similar degree and who are looking to add some real life, exciting and beneficial experiences to their CV.
All applicants must live in or around London. This role doesn't require you to travel as you would be able to work from home but you will be expected to attend internal meetings when required for catch-ups and discussions.
To apply, please email us a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org