LCCA Careers department aims to provide guidance and support for our students in planning and managing their career development, enhancing their employability skills and boost their career prospects. These services are available to all LCCA students from the beginning of their course, throughout their studies and after graduation, across different career stages and circumstances.
We provide you with:
• Professional, confidential and objective one to one support
• Guidance on planning and managing your career
• Support in identifying potential career options as well as conducting a successful job search or work experience opportunities.
• Training in key job hunting skills - CV preparation, interviewing, networking and many more
• Access to best practice career resources
• Industry guest speakers/visiting lecturers events
• Workshops and presentations on professional development
• Access to online internships and job opportunities.
• Access to online careers tools, including sector information, career planning tools, news, networking, internships and job opportunities, employers’ videos, etc.
• Ongoing support for graduates.
To contact us, students can email email@example.comK or call +44(0)20 34354496 and ask to speak to a member of the careers team.