How to apply
Applications for 2012/13 intakes are now open
At LCCA we offer a wide range of programmes in the Arts at Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. At whatever stage you are in your education or work life we have a programme that will work for you.
The application process
Download and complete an application form - remember to fill in all sections and provide full contact details. If you are unable to download a form please contact us and we can email or post one to you. You can download an application form here:
- Ensure you have all documentation required for the programme you are applying for. You can check the entry requirements on the individual programme pages. Please note we that must see original documentation before the start of your programme - we will accept digital and photocopy copies in the interim, however you will be required to produce the originals before starting the programme.
- Send in your application form and supporting documentation to:
London College of Contemporary Arts
15-19 Great Chapel Street
If you are applying for one of the following programmes you will need to follow a different application process:
- Bachelor in International Business (BIB) with a major in Fashion and Design
- MSc in Fashion, Design and Luxury Management
- 2 Year MBA with a major in Luxury Brand Management
To apply for one of these programmes you will need to fill in an online application form through our partner institution Grenoble Graduate Business School (GGSB). Please follow the link below to start your application: